- Digital currencies
- Means the Peer-to-Peer internet currency.
- means member(s) that are submitting an offer to buy digital currencies through the coinkudi.com service(s).
- means member(s) that are submitting an offer to sell digital currencies through coinkudi.com.
- refers to the fee which is payable to coinkudi.com on each transaction, such as a digital currency purchase transaction.
- means Buyers and Sellers as well as any registered member of coinkudi.com.
- means "price per coin" for which members are willing to purchase or sell digital currencies, using the service provided by coinkudi.com Purchase Transaction. The Price may be expressed in any of the currencies deposited by members in their account and supported by the Service.
- means the technological platform, functional rules and market managed by coinkudi.com to permit Sellers and Buyers to perform purchase and sale transactions of digital currencies.
- the agreement between the Buyer and the Seller to exchange digital currencies through the service(s) provided by coinkudi.com for currencies at a commonly agreed rate ("digital currency Purchase Transaction"),
- the conversion of currencies into digital currencies depowebsited by members on their account ("Conversion Transaction"),
- the transfer of digital currencies among members ("digital currency Transfer Transaction"),
- the transfer of currencies among members ("Currency Transfer Transaction") and
- the purchase of ancillary products ("Purchase Transactions"). coinkudi.com may not offer all of these types of transactions at this time or in all places.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
The service(s) offered by coinkudi.com also allows all registered users of the Service ("members") to: Transfer digital currency to you or other members or other users of digital currency outside the coinkudi website.
The trading of goods and products, real or virtual, as well as digital currencies involves significant risk. Prices can and do fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment. Any currency - virtual or not - may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market.
Digital currency trading also has special risks not generally shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Digital currency is a unique kind of "fiat" currency, backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measure to protect the value of digital currencies in a crisis or issue more currency.
Instead, digital currency is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of currency firms and individuals. Traders put their trust in a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading digital currency.
We use our banking providers in order to receive client moneys and making payments. Our banking providers DO NOT transfer digital currency, exchange digital currency, or provide any services in connection with digital currency.
This website is for your personal use only. We are vigilant in maintaining the security of our website and its Service(s). By registering with coinkudi.com, you agree to provide coinkudi.com with current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process, and to keep such information updated. You further agree that You will not use any Account other than your own, or access the Account of any other member at any time, or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access.
The creation or use of our service(s) ("tools") without obtaining the prior express permission from coinkudi.com will result in the immediate suspension of all your account, as well as all pending purchase/sale offers. Any attempt to do so or to assist others (members or otherwise), or the distribution of instructions, software or tools for that purpose, will result in the accounts of such members being terminated. Termination is not the exclusive remedy for such a violation, and coinkudi.com may elect to take further action against You.
You also are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, safeguarding your own digital currency, and for all activity including transactions that are posted ('ad') to your account. If there is suspicious activity related to your account, we may, but are not obligated, to request additional information from You, including authenticating documents, and to freeze any transactions pending our review. You are obligated to comply with these security requests, or accept termination of your account. You are required to notify coinkudi.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any member who violates these rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by coinkudi.com or any user of the website.
You agree that you will not use the service(s) to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, or malicious hacking. We will report all crimical activities to the law enforcement agencies.
Termination of Agreement
You may terminate this agreement with conkudi.com, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
You also agree that coinkudi.com may, by giving notice, in its sole discretion terminate your access to the website and to your account, including without limitation, our right to: limit, suspend or terminate the service and members' accounts, prohibit access to the website and its content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep members off the website if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of members for any reason(s), including without limitation:
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the website or another member's account or providing assistance to others attempting to do so.
- Overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any content.
- Failure to pay or fraudulent payment for transactions.
- Using coinudi.com Service to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities.
- Unexpected operational difficulties.
- Upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies, if deemed to be legitimate and compelling by coinkudi.com, acting in its sole discretion.
- Use any tools or softwares to conceal identities or having abnormal or unclear activities.
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue our website or Service or request to verify information to be able to continue using the Service. members agree that coinkudi.com will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the website.
The suspension of an Account shall not affect the payment of the commissions due for past transactions. Upon termination, members shall communicate a valid bank account to allow for the transfer of any currencies credited to their account. Said bank account shall be held by the member. digital currencies may be transferred to a valid bank account only after conversion into a currency. coinkudi.com shall transfer the currencies as soon as possible following the member's request in the time frames specified by coinkudi.com.
coinkudi.com will send to You the credit balance of your account, however in circumstances a number of intermediaries may be involved in an international payment and these or the beneficiary bank may deduct charges. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such charges are disclosed to You prior to sending your payment, however where they cannot be avoided, You acknowledge that these charges cannot always be calculated in advance, and that you agree to be responsible for such charges.
All services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not represent that this website will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. We will strive to provide You with the Service as soon as possible but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
Third Party Websites
Coinkudi.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this website. The website may provide links or other forms of reference to other websites ("External Web websites") or Resources over which we do not have control ("External Web websites"). In such case you acknowledge that coinkudi.com is providing these links or references to you only as a convenience. coinkudi.com is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. You are requested to review the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Coinkudi.com is not responsible for third party content accessible through the website, including opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities and advertisements, and you shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
We may provide access to certain parties to access specific data and information through our API (Application Programming Interface) or through widgets. We also may provide widgets for your use to put our data on your website. You are free to use these in their original unmodified and un-altered state.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, coinkudi.com will not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered arising from negligence or willful deceit or fraud. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the liability of either party for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, breach of terms implied by operation of law, or any other liability which may not by law be limited or excluded.
Subject to the foregoing, coinkudi.com aggregate liability in respect of claims based on events arising out of or in connection with any single member's use of our website and/or service, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the greater of either
- The total amount held on Account for the member making a claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Account; or
- Total amount of the Transaction(s) that are the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).
Modification of Terms of Service
coinkudi.com reserves the right to change, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time, in an exercise of its sole discretion. You will be notified of any changes in advance through your Account. Upon such notification, it is your responsibility to review the amended Terms. Your continued use of the website following the posting of a notice of changes to the Terms signifies that you accept and agree to the changes, and that all subsequent transactions by you will be subject to the amended Terms.